Benchmade 9101SBK Auto Stryker®
The 9101 next generation Auto-Stryker® incorporates a larger, stronger locking button, open back spacer design for easy maintenance and increased spring force.
- Push-button automatic with integrated safety
- 154CM stainless steel tanto blade (58-61HRC)
- Machined 6061 T-6 black anodized aluminum handle with reversible tip-up pocket clip
- NSN: 1095-01-577-1801 (9101SBK)
BLADE LENGTH 3.60" (9.10 cm)
BLADE THICKNESS 0.124" (3.15mm)
OPEN 8.30" (21.08cm)
CLOSED 4.70" (11.94cm)
WEIGHT 4.20oz (110.56g)
HANDLE THICKNESS 0.50" (12.70mm)
Made in USA! Free Shipping via UPS to Continental US addresses ONLY. RESTRICTED ITEM
Sharpstuff USA complies with all applicable Federal Laws regarding the interstate shipment of auto knives. It is not possible for us to stay on top of the local state, city, and county laws in the U.S.; therefore it is important for a knife owner to contact their local authorities to inquire about "Ownership" and "Carry" laws in their local jurisdiction. Go HERE
for more information concerning auto knife laws by state. If you live in a state where automatic knives are illegal we will not ship to any address in that state. It is YOUR responsibility to comply with all laws pertaining to possession and carry of auto knives.
Note:Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following exceptions:
(1) to civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal Government; (2) to supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National guard, or militia of a State, Territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of such organization; (3) to supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or of the government of any State or Territory, or any county, city or other political subdivision of a State or Territory; (4) to manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs (1), (2), and (3).